Business Setup In Fujairah
Fujairah is the only emirate located on the pe eastern side of the UAE (the Gulf of Oman), and has, therefore, an advantage over the other six emirates situated along the Arabian Gulf.
Fujairah is well-connected to other major cities in the UAE, such as Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi, making it an ideal business center. Fujairah’s business setup has expanded significantly over the past two decades due to the influx of cross-border investors from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. These investors invest in manufacturing, logistics, processing, trading, and assembling, taking advantage of the latest technology and resources available in the region. Fujairah, the fifth largest emirate in the UAE with an area of about 1.5% of the country, covers about 1.5% of the UAE. Fujairah was a part of the Sharjah Principality before it became an independent Emirate. However, it was only recognized as an on independent administrative unit in the 50s of the prior century. Fujairah is unique for being the only Arab principality situated ™ on the coast of the Indian Ocean. As the Emirate of Fujairah has been vigorously developing in the last decade, it is now attracting foreign investments. The free trade zone in Fujairah was established so international businesses could operate comfortably in the Emirate. Investors and businessmen from all over the world are expressing a desire to open businesses in Fujairah today.
Advantages of business setup in Fujairah
- The location is strategic Providing a global business focal point
- Gateway to other vast business nations ET
- The communication system that is efficient, modern, and sophisticated State policies permit full repatriation of profits and capital
- Having a stable currency
- The tourism sector offers investment opportunities
- Fujairah’s economic policies and legal framework are liberal
- Fujairah has an easy recruitment and staffing process
- Despite its advanced infrastructure and efficient communication facilities, the emirate is relatively inexpensive
- For an affordable skilled workforce, Fujairah provides sponsorship and visas
- In Fujairah, free zones are 100 percent foreign-owned, duties are exempt, and profits are fully repatriable